website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2019

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Well, Vettel has completely lost it again. This guy is total headcase at this point. Meanwhile SC screws Bottas and Hamilton wins again. It was actually the best race of the season anyway.

Especially the Hamilton/Bottas fight for a few corners and the Leclerc/Verstappen fight for lap after lap :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

This race was madness :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

A point for the shitshow that has become Williams :yikes: 

8 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Williams is the only team without a DNF this season. The tortoise is still clogging along there!

Well yeah, if I drive my car 25 kilometers per hour and never faster, the engine won't really break neither :banana:

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well yeah, if I drive my car 25 kilometers per hour and never faster, the engine won't really break neither :banana:

Please they at least go 30kmh

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela