website statistics

Men's Baseball MLB 2019

hckošice

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

It's in a year they beat the dodgers in game 7.  There's a reason I was feeling cheated!  I want the trophy we deserved!!

And Ajax should get the 1996 Champions League in which their opponent Juventus won because of EPO use :mad:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Wasn't it when Juventus won in penalties?

Yep. Apparently a mix of cocaine and EPO was good enough to keep your cool :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yep. Apparently a mix of cocaine and EPO was good enough to keep your cool :p 

I don't remember what happened then.... refresh my memory? ( I just remember being hurt bad the year before because i was a big AC Milan fan back then)

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I don't remember what happened then.... refresh my memory? ( I just remember being hurt bad the year before because i was a big AC Milan fan back then)

Accused at the time of using cocaine, accused later by scientists of using EPO based on blood values.