website statistics

Men's Baseball MLB 2019

hckošice

43 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hello, cheering for the Astros. As far as I give a rat's ass about who wins the 'World' Series. Not going to go all 'omg rashish gesture now I hate them hurdur' on them.

Well as sports journalist I feel the need to support the three woman journalist, so... Go Nationals :cheer:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

And the cindirella charm is gone. Astros sweep Nationals on the road and take the series lead 3-2. Verlander vs Strasburg on Tuesday in Game 6.

Well at least they lost with style:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, it will all come down to a good ole’ game 7 matchup. That means I’ll watch my first baseball game this year probably.

may I say that, despite going to an always exciting game #7, these world series have been quite disappointing?

basically, we didn't see a single really close game (not even game 1, despite the final score was just 5-4 in favour of the Nats)...

sure, we had some outstanding performance here and there (Strasburg last night was just exceptional, Rendon is always someone to watch carefully), but the real show has been posted in the earlier rounds...

for what concerns tonight, I only hope that game 7 would eventually make up for the other 6 and offers the most exciting hours of the season...

The hero defeats villain in the end. It was a boring series, but it was fun to see the Nationals win. Hopefully the Olympic tournament is a bit closer.

55 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The hero defeats villain in the end. It was a boring series, but it was fun to see the Nationals win. Hopefully the Olympic tournament is a bit closer.

If domestic abuse is all that matters in sports then the modern society is truly useless. I wonder when will a Nationals player start start to beating up women so this hero nonsense stops? :lol: