website statistics

Biathlon IBU Open European Championships 2019

Totallympics

Yay, something to cover the way too long time until world championships :woohoo: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I posted this in IBU Cup thread, I am sorry for the double post.

IBU Open European Championships (Minsk-Raubichi, Belarus), Feb. 20-24

WOMEN
Emily Dreissigacker (Morrisville, Vt.)
Deedra Irwin (Pulaski, Wis.)
Hallie Grossman (South Burlington, Vt.)
Kelsey Dickinson (Winthrop, Wash.)
Siena Ellingson (Minnetonka, Minn.)
Chloe Levins (Rutland, Vt.)

MEN
Vasek Cervenka (Grand Rapids, Minn.)
Alex Howe (Gilford, N.H.)
Max Durtschi (Ketchum, Idaho)
Travis Cooper (Kenai, Alaska)
Raleigh Goessling (Duluth, Minn.)
Jakob Ellingson (Minnetonka, Minn.)

Both Levins and Cervenka will also participate in the Junior Euros the following week.

Gabi Neres and Lucas Martins for Brazil, but sadly in the single mixed only.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

Only three from Slovakia?  That seems surprising to me.  Are they sending a full men's and women's team to Ostersund?

Yes, we are defnitely going to send full teams for Ostersund.

Actually only 3 athletes will compete in Minsk just because, our teams will starts in the next days two final training camps, if I remember correctly the teams will be divided into two training groups and camps, the whole mens team + Kuzmina/Poliaková under the coach and Kuzmina´s husband Daniel Kuzmin in one and the Fialková sisters in another one under their coach Anna Murínová and former cross country athete Martin Bajčičák who is working on their skiing.

Actually we send Šíma and Bartko to Minsk as a internal qualifiers between them for the World Champs. Ivona is going to Minsk just to somehow keep her in competitions rhythm, since her last competition was in Antholz already a couple of weeks ago.