website statistics

Fencing CAE Cadet & Junior African Championships 2019

phelps

i never understood your posts  what that mean , the same names play for the gold the silver and bronze it's the naruto Jutsu or what :wacko:

Gold: :EGY Toqa Ahmed / :ALG Naila Benchekor / :ALG Kaouther Mohamed Belkebir / :EGY Renad Eldoksh

Silver: :EGY Toqa Ahmed / :ALG Naila Benchekor / :ALG Kaouther Mohamed Belkebir / :EGY Renad Eldoksh

Bronze: :EGY Toqa Ahmed / :ALG Naila Benchekor / :ALG Kaouther Mohamed Belkebir / :EGY Renad Eldoksh

11 minuti fa, bestmen ha scritto:

i never understood your posts  what that mean , the same names play for the gold the silver and bronze it's the naruto Jutsu or what :wacko:

Gold: :EGY Toqa Ahmed / :ALG Naila Benchekor / :ALG Kaouther Mohamed Belkebir / :EGY Renad Eldoksh

Silver: :EGY Toqa Ahmed / :ALG Naila Benchekor / :ALG Kaouther Mohamed Belkebir / :EGY Renad Eldoksh

Bronze: :EGY Toqa Ahmed / :ALG Naila Benchekor / :ALG Kaouther Mohamed Belkebir / :EGY Renad Eldoksh

it's very simple...at that precise moment, there are still 4 people (all those qualified for the semifinals) who could win any medal...so I put their names already into the post at any possible level...and once you know who's in the final, you can let those 2 playing for gold and silver and have the other 2 stuck with the bronze medals...

finally, after the end of the competition, I put the right names into their respective spot...

it's just a way to keep up with the infos without having to write 3 or 4 different posts with the same names and flags inside (and a way to save some time...I just can't spend all of my day on this forum)...

Edited by phelps

15 minuti fa, bestmen ha scritto:

for instance, now you might see that I have changed the first post after the semifinals results are known...

then, later tonight, I'm gonna post the final results and medal table, changing the original posts once again (whitout having to write them again from 0)...

Women's Junior Individual Foil

Final Results

Gold: :EGY Noha Hany

Silver: :EGY Mariam Elzoheiry

Bronze: :EGY Yara Elsharkawy & :ALG Meriem Mebarki

Semifinals:

Hany b. Elsharkawy 15-14

Elzoheiry b. Mebarki 15-8

Gold Medal Match:

Hany b. Elzoheiry 15-4

Here is the Full Final Ranking (and Results) from Today's competition:

http://www.fencingworldwide.com/en/competition/8268-2018/results/