website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Jaqueline Mourão won't compete in the 10km classic, despite finishing 2nd in the qualifying race. This was apparently perfectly planned, she's in fact already back in Brazil. Nicely done, taking away a place from teenage Argentinian Catalina Gonzalez, who finished 11th and so didn't qualify, despite Brazil already knowing Mourão wouldn't compete in the 10k even if she qualified. :facepalm:

Ugh. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Anyone know where to watch the team sprint qualifications? Neither Eurosport nor Czech TV are running it (Biathlon instead)

Looks like NRK will have it.

pL913yo.png

I use Hola for live stream from their official site.

5 hours ago, Dunadan said:

And Sweden does not (give medications to healthy athletes)?

With the Norwegian say to use  astma medication, I am pretty sure Ebba Andersson would have started  Today. 

Some skiiers have astma but none of our best (Kalla, Nilsson etc). 

1 hour ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Looks like NRK will have it.

pL913yo.png

I use Hola for live stream from their official site.

Wow! That's fantastic! I had no idea Hola even existed... insane. :)

Problem is my university internet doesn't allow it so I have to use another VPN on top of Hola, but it works very well ;) Thanks.

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

Hola is... sketchy. I would really encourage people here to spend the money on a reputable paid VPN service.

4 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Wow! That's fantastic! I had no idea Hola even existed... insane. :)

Problem is my university internet doesn't allow it so I have to use another VPN on top of Hola, but it works very well ;) Thanks.

13 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Jaqueline Mourão won't compete in the 10km classic, despite finishing 2nd in the qualifying race. This was apparently perfectly planned, she's in fact already back in Brazil. Nicely done, taking away a place from teenage Argentinian Catalina Gonzalez, who finished 11th and so didn't qualify, despite Brazil already knowing Mourão wouldn't compete in the 10k even if she qualified. :facepalm:

Ugh. 

That's hardly a surprise. Every time a bunch of "qualifiers" don't start in any of the remaining distance races. I'd say the majority, even.

#banbestmen