website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Our mascot is earth-conscious:

81E6B4F9-1CCA-40BC-BBBE-2DA22A5FE16B.jpeg

Not my picture FYI

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Griff88 said:

I haven't listened to the song yet but I think this is the song?

I have the weirdest feeling about this song. I think it was some type of cover contest over in China. This is definitely the same song, but I remember it differently :p Feels like the instrumental in this one is different or I'm just going crazy.

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

I have the weirdest feeling about this song. I think it was some type of cover contest over in China. This is definitely the same song, but I remember it differently :p Feels like the instrumental in this one is different or I'm just going crazy.

I also think it is a slightly different version of the song, but that's the singer's voice.

Also you're right, this is a cover song, which has a quite interesting backstory to it. As the rules state, the cover is eligible as long as the original is, so I already requested clarification on the matter to CR Function Lee, as there is not enough information about the original's official release date.

1 hour ago, konig said:

The chinese video is available like always, at least, i dont have the same problem of Bohemia.

Well the video was on private mode for some hours, as Bohemia reported it, so that's why I asked for support regarding another version of it.