website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Finally caught up with this thread lol

Though it's not among our best efforts, as @Olympian1010 said earlier, we'll bounce back for the open (we do much better in the open contest anyways lol), but I want to congratulate @OlympicIRL for his win, by far my favorite song in this edition and it always makes me happy to see my 12 pointer win, even if my own entry fails (and now I need to know how many of my 12 pointers have gone on to win the contest because I believe that's an exclusive club right there lol)

Also, my thanks to several of you who gave us points, especially to @Memo and @KingOfTheRhinos for the 12 points, because honestly, I was worried that goal wouldn't be reached (and it was reached 11/12 contests or something like that), and I'll also add @Function CR Lee @stefanbg @Finnator123 @vinipereira @titicow @Damian to the list of those that had our back.

Also, I send congrats to @mrv86 for hosting this contest, though it wasn't easy, especially when you had internet problems, which is always the worst thing that can happen to the host jury, but you stuck it out in the end and made it all possible, and having hosted the last open contest, I could sympathize what you had to go through to make it work.

Also, congrats to @heywoodu and @KingOfTheRhinos for your 2nd and 3rd places. Both of you made to my second listen, but Australia made it to my reserves and Netherlands, unfortunately, missed out on it

Finally, my personal votes from the US east coast (since I saw while going through the pages that @Olympian1010 made a comment about being on the west coast)

12 -- :IRL Ireland

11 -- :IND India

10 -- :CHN China

9 -- :BUL Bulgaria

8 -- :GRE Greece

7 -- :NOR Norway

6 -- :GER Germany

5 -- :COL Colombia

4 -- :CHI Chile

3 -- :ROU Romania

2 -- :ESP Spain

1 -- :GBR Great Britain

R1 -- :MEX Mexico

R2 -- :ALG Algeria

R3 -- :AUS Australia

R4 -- :LTU Lithuania

Yeah, funny how my top 2 is also the combined top 2

3 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Finally caught up with this thread lol

Though it's not among our best efforts, as @Olympian1010 said earlier, we'll bounce back for the open (we do much better in the open contest anyways lol), but I want to congratulate @OlympicIRL for his win, by far my favorite song in this edition and it always makes me happy to see my 12 pointer win, even if my own entry fails (and now I need to know how many of my 12 pointers have gone on to win the contest because I believe that's an exclusive club right there lol)

Wow, thank you so much for the 12 points for Kodaline, it is an honour to receive it :wub:

And it is indeed an exclusive club as I seem to remember writing a TISC article in the past about that topic. I think only once before and that was for The Script -Superheroes. So you have the magic touch for us in TISC Annual it seems :) 

11 minutes ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

So Ireland 2020?

I’d vote for that over Trump :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

So Ireland 2020?

There will be another contest this year FYI (for songs older than 5 years)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

My Personal Votes:

Poland - 12

Turkey - 11

Lithuania - 10

India - 9

Ireland - 8

France - 7

Croatia - 6

Germany - 5

United Kingdom & Northern Ireland - 4

Malta - 3

Portugal - 2

Mexico - 1

Austraila - R1

Colombia - R2

Greece - R3

Venezuela - R4

nothing against Denemark/Mexico , but i prefer to see the edition of dcro 

otherwise will be again only copy/past Google 

personnally i participated because there is nothing to do except the predictions 

i didn't see any show your éditions are not attractive not creative  primitive not inovative  , only excuses & wasting of time 

even kids around 5 years could do better

so this forum will never improve cause of the egoism of some people