website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Just now, heywoodu said:

Not if you do it with respect.

This might just be my opinion, but I had a hard time finding the respect in said statement.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

That part about putting the nation's participation and/or result under review is open to interpretation though. :d

Well it's something that was never really thought would have to be used but without a doubt, it will be under review because it's one thing being disrespectful on threads and misbehaving because it doesn't matter... any sensible person just ignores the ranting and the messages because it's just hot gas. But in this thread you can't keep turning a blind eye because the reality is that votes have a direct impact on the results. And it's going beyond fair now to just say, oh well it's all good fun and he has gifs and that's fine. Well it doesn't wash any more to be honest (sorry, watching way to much Line of Duty these days :d).

17 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Well it's something that was never really thought would have to be used but without a doubt, it will be under review because it's one thing being disrespectful on threads and misbehaving because it doesn't matter... any sensible person just ignores the ranting and the messages because it's just hot gas. But in this thread you can't keep turning a blind eye because the reality is that votes have a direct impact on the results. And it's going beyond fair now to just say, oh well it's all good fun and he has gifs and that's fine. Well it doesn't wash any more to be honest (sorry, watching way to much Line of Duty these days :d).

No I completely agree with you. I think that behavior like this is not acceptable and it honestly hurts the fun of the contest. I obviously dish out a few insults and what not with users too, but the user has not conducted himself in the manner that should be expected of people participating. I’m going to be honestly, I was a little taken aback by the comment, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. I still think @mrv86 should actually consider invoking rule 7(f).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

24 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you are U18 and you insulted me by "ass"  , lucky that you are not closer

Exhibit B for rule 7(f) violation @mrv86. I’m dead serious that the American jury will protest the contest if this harassment continues.

Just now, dcro said:

To be honest, it was you who started this latest incident.

Right, but I did not threaten the user, nor did attempt to discourage him from posting. Plus, before I felt the need to respond, he has been vocally rude to multiple users and the hosts during the competition and I think his behavior is not at the standard it should be to allowed to participate.