website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

11 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

50% more chances in advance while picking host for users who lead those activites during grand final :thumbup::lol:

Not sure how to read this but I do think first time hosts should have a higher chance when there is a bid process :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I understand your point and clearly it’s been my fault for being over confident with my capabilities as a host.

But again, It’s good to know these opinions, because I think it can help the contest get better, and as you say, some changes might improve the interest, help get a fresh look

How have you been overconfident? Isn't it the internet company messing everything up? That's just really not your fault.

I mean, we could blame you for not moving to another country for TISC but that's a bit much I think.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How have you been overconfident? Isn't it the internet company messing everything up? That's just really not your fault.

I mean, we could blame you for not moving to another country for TISC but that's a bit much I think.

Well last week i told @vinipereira i could switch location (my aunts’ house) to avoid delays; yet when everything was solved, i thought there was no need to do so, even if i could do that just to avoid another flop.

that’s what I said I was overconfident, because the comoany still is nit giving me a real & lasting solution.

12 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well last week i told @vinipereira i could switch location (my aunts’ house) to avoid delays; yet when everything was solved, i thought there was no need to do so, even if i could do that just to avoid another flop.

that’s what I said I was overconfident, because the comoany still is nit giving me a real & lasting solution.

Yeah....then the problem is still the internet company, not you :p

16 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

So it is postponed, yes?

I was just like "oh sh*t I forgot to post" and ready to apologize lol

It's finished, the scoreboardposts have been deleted so only those present know the results.

4 hours ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

Nah I sleep through alarms.

That’s why I just arrived 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, dezbee2008 said:

Technically next Saturday we'll already be in May (though if it did move to May 4, that's where my first conflict will rise, but it's workable)

Plus, I’d be here to post votes if needed.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela