Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

mrv86

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There's a very likely Dutch entry that has been stuck in my head ever since I first heard it last week, but I'm just gonna see if any song can pass it :p

End of update.

Another Kensington song? :yikes:

• Haha 1

I'm sorry. I'm afraid I realized last time that I don't have enough knowledge about Music. Of course I could propose a song that I like, but I'm afraid my taste is somewhat "unusual". ;)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

I'm sorry. I'm afraid I realized last time that I don't have enough knowledge about Music. Of course I could propose a song that I like, but I'm afraid my taste is somewhat "unusual". ;)

I’m pretty sure it’ll be fine. My preferences are a combination of EDM, classical, indie, and alternative. So it can’t be that bad. Just do it, I enjoyed playing along last time.

Edited by Olympian1010
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

This contest is not only about knowledge about music in general, but more importantly, about sharing music from one's country's music history, in this case from 2018 and onward. Of course one's personal taste will influence the choice of song. You say you have an "unusual" taste in music. TISC is where music is celebrated in it's diversity, and where "unusual" music can be familiar to some and new to others, but most importantly, every genre and taste in music is welcome because every song of this contest brings something unique and special to this specific contest.

Edited by wumo26
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Of course I could propose a song that I like, but I'm afraid my taste is somewhat "unusual". ;)

Yeah, so? :p

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.