website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Congrats to @KingOfTheRhinos for leading Australia’s first appearance and first podium, and a late thank you for the points.

I would like to thank all, of the very few, countries that gave the US song points. It was a rough year for the US jury, but we’ll bounce back for the open. I would once again like to apologize for my mistake in posting my votes during Croatia’s time @dcro. Of course it would be unfair to not congratulate @OlympicIRL and Ireland on a dominating win, Kodaline was already a band on my favorite playlist, so I found it hard to vibe with a song I didn’t think was their best (I gave it 8 points personally). I would again like to thank @Werloc for his original entry, I liked very much (I gave it 9 points personally). Only two songs made my top playlist from this version and that would Turkey (@Memo ) and Poland ( @Monzanator ) I though very were both technically brilliant, difficult to sing, and highly amazing songs. I would like to thank @mrv86 for hosting this contest. I will also congratulate the masters division winner @heywoodu on his silver medal and amazing time travel work at the end. Finally, one last shout-out to ( @Dolby ), India is officially the highest scoring country in my personal rankings in the two edition I’ve votes in (Lithuania is a close second).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Previous best was 12th place.

I thought it was something like that. Well, this get then "exceed expectations" grade :d

Thank you a lot for the 12 points! I am so happy that you liked the song so much :cheer:

Congrats on the win and... I assume you won't host the contest next year? :d

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I thought it was something like that. Well, this get then "exceed expectations" grade :d

Thank you a lot for the 12 points! I am so happy that you liked the song so much :cheer:

Congrats on the win and... I assume you won't host the contest next year? :d

Loved it so much, I knew it was only a matter of time before you nailed it :d. It gave me a Fleetwood Mac of early 80s vibe and that is a very good thing :d

And while I won't decide tonight, it's probably unlikely that I will host. I will at least consider though.

Wonderful TISC, i imagine Ireland with a new title again :lol:, is the first time i dont remember a TISC without any vote of Ireland :p.

Congrats Dan!!, you were born in a country that dont need to repeat a singer/group in a TISC because your country produce A LOT of good ones.

9 hours ago, Dolby said:

No points to Africa as well :rolleyes:

but i did before ,you? 

hearing Myrath of Tunisia  for the 3rd time becomes banal and Egypt was not my style 

While you focus your vote on Europe everytime even if you don't like the songs ,remember your exchange of 12 with uk12points :bye: