:BRA BRAZIL 8
 :IRL IRELAND 7
 :CRO CROATIA 6
 :CHN P.R. OF CHINA 5
 :FIN FINLAND 4
 :SVK SLOVAKIA 3
 :INA INDONESIA 2
 :SRB SERBIA 1

These were the votes of Australia. Thank you all!

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Dude, I thought we had taken a shot of tequila too many. Phew!! More tequila then? :d

Take care, before you know it he's not only flirting with all female users anymore :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

scoreboardtop.png

GRAND FINAL SCOREBOARD

AFTER 38/38 JURIES

:SLO SLOVENIA 48 6  :CRO CROATIA 77
11  :TUN TUNISIA 106    :BUL BULGARIA 12
2  :INA INDONESIA 57    :MEX MEXICO 67
   :CHI CHILE 10 4  :FIN FINLAND 57
   :ESP SPAIN 58    :GBR GREAT BRITAIN 80
   :NOR NORWAY 27    :LTU LITHUANIA 84
1  :SRB SERBIA 41    :ITA ITALY 111
5  :CHN P.R. OF CHINA 91 12  :USA UNITED STATES 65
   :POL POLAND 86    :ALG ALGERIA 84
   :IND INDIA 28    :TUR TURKEY 43
   :ROU ROMANIA 68    :NZL NEW ZEALAND 97
   :RUS RUSSIA 32    :POR PORTUGAL 69
3  :SVK SLOVAKIA 64    :VEN VENEZUELA 50
   :NED NETHERLANDS 171 8  :BRA BRAZIL 84
10  :FRA FRANCE 131    :DEN DENMARK 134
   :GER GERMANY 116 9  :COL COLOMBIA 96
   :ARG ARGENTINA 75    :EGY EGYPT 24
   :GRE GREECE 73 7  :IRL IRELAND 229
   :MLT MALTA 74    :AUS AUSTRALIA 145

WE END ANOTHER EDITION WITH GREAT JOY. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP THREE: IRELAND, THE NETHERLANDS & AUSTRALIA FOR THEIR RESULT.

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

That's cause you're the freakin' one time-travelling your way around the globe, unaware of the affect it has on the rest of us mortals! :old:

Haha, 'unaware' :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Take care, before you know it he's not only flirting with all female users anymore :d 

I thought it was weird when someone randomly came up and asked me to present for a gender test. I thought it was because of TISC regulations.

Anyways, I don't know in which page this message will end up, but just wanted to say that I'm happy with the result for Lithuania. I remember five years ago when I entered this competition, I was just a kid and the song was just a simple piano track with me and my friend doing the vocals. That time I think I was very close to last place with 12 points or something. This time Lithuania's in the first half and got some high points from multiple juries with which I'm very happy and thankful. At the end of the day, I'm aiming for my music to be listened to outside of Lithuania, so this competition is an indication that it's possible for me to find those listeners out of my comfort zone. Even though I planned to enter with a different song, but it got stuck in production, I'm happy that this song got a chance too. So thanks to everyone that voted and to everyone that listened.

Congrats @OlympicIRL with another commanding win. And congrats to everyone else that feel that they've accomplished what they set out to do in TISC 2019 :)