website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Just now, mrv86 said:

Are you able to post your votes?

He is, but only on a moment when it's wildly inappropriate, like two hours too early.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

usa.png
usa.png
usa.png

< Greetings from the West Coast (Best Coast) for the first time, here are the 

votes of the United States of America jury >

Good morning Totallympics, this is the United States calling! These

are the results of the votes of the U.S. National Jury:

:POL POLAND 10
 :GER GERMANY 9
 :TUR TURKEY 8
 :LTU LITHUANIA 7
 :CHN P.R. OF CHINA 6
 :BUL BULGARIA 5
 :GRE GREECE 4
 :NOR NORWAY 3
 :FRA FRANCE 2
 :CRO CROATIA  1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Werloc said:

Anyways, on the topic of music discussion, I am very surprised by some of the results. Norway and Chile sitting below 10 points, when their songs are very well produced, with respectable vocalists and trendy as well. Also am surprised that United States is at the bottom, thought it would do much better here. For Slovenia, I've already said everything. New Zealand is nearly always underrated, so no surprise there. Even Turkey, in my opinion sent one of their best entries, surprised it's struggling at the bottom. It seems that the formula here is light rock (the rock that's too heavy gets middle of the pack) and very polished pop, the one that's not really going to be remembered all too long, but sounds good in the moment and I guess works really well on people that tend to listen to the songs twice to three times.

This does sound a little "I know more than you guys, only the things I like are actually good and your tastes are mediocre" to be entirely honest :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!