:RUS RUSSIA 18    :POR PORTUGAL 47
   :SVK SLOVAKIA 22    :VEN VENEZUELA 16
2  :NED NETHERLANDS 93 8  :BRA BRAZIL 52
6  :FRA FRANCE 57 11  :DEN DENMARK 75
12  :GER GERMANY 72    :COL COLOMBIA 48
   :ARG ARGENTINA 32    :EGY EGYPT 17
   :GRE GREECE 64 10  :IRL IRELAND 142
   :MLT MALTA 53    :AUS AUSTRALIA 92
HALF OF THE NATIONAL JURIES HAVE VOTED, AND WE FIND IRELAND IN FIRST PLACE, FOLLOWED BYTHE NETHERLANDS AND AUSTRALIA. WAIT TO SEE IF THAT CHANGES IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHOW.

Result for TISC Team Challenge 2nd leg:

1. Mixtec :IRL 71 points

2. Yaqui :AUS 37 points

3. Purepecha :DEN 36 points

4. Tarahumara :POR 24 points

5. Totonac :COL 23 points

6. Maya :EGY 15 points (Tie-break: 10 and 5 points)

7. Otomi :BRA 15 points (Tie-break: 7 and 8 points)

8. Huichol :NZL 12 points

9. Huastec :VEN 11 points

10. Tapatio :MEX 10 points

Edited by wumo26

After reveal my votes, i can say that the "joke song" of this edition was the American song, i cant believe when i watched the clip.......

My face probably was: :yikes:, some friends says to me: this song is a meme.

Im very surprised with che choose of the American jury.

Team 1st Leg 2nd Leg 3rd Leg 4th Leg
 Huichol  :CRO Croatia 6 points  :NZL New Zealand 8 points   :SLO Slovenia  :ROU Romania
 Tarahumara  :BUL Bulgaria 9 points   :POR Portugal 4 points  :TUN Tunisia  :RUS Russia
 Tapatio :MEX Mexico 4+10 points :INA Indonesia
 Huastec  :FIN Finland 2 points  :VEN Venezuela 9 points  :CHI Chile  :SVK Slovakia
 Otomi  :GBR Great Britain 5 points   :BRA Brazil 7 points  :ESP Spain  :NED Netherlands
 Purepecha  :LTU Lithuania 3 points   :DEN Denmark 3 points   :NOR Norway  :FRA France
 Totonac  :ITA Italy 7 points   :COL Colombia 5 points   :SRB Serbia  :GER Germany
 Maya  :USA United States 9 points  :EGY Egypt 6 points   :CHN P.R. of China  :ARG Argentina
 Mixtec  :ALG Algeria 1 point  :IRL Ireland 1 point  :POL Poland  :GRE Greece
 Yaqui  :TUR Turkey 8 points   :AUS Australia 2 points   :IND India  :MLT Malta

Overall standing TISC Team Challenge after 2nd leg:

1. Mixtec 2 points (Legs: 1st: 1, 2nd: 1)

2. Purepecha 6 points (Legs: 1st: 3, 2nd: 3)

3. Yaqui 10 points (Legs: 1st: 8, 2nd: 2)

4. Huastec 11 points (Legs: 1st: 2, 2nd: 9)

=5 Totonac and Otomi 12 points (Legs: 1st: 7, 2nd: 5) and (Legs: 1st: 5, 2nd: 7)

7. Tarahumara 13 points (Legs: 1st: 9, 2nd: 4)

8. Tapatio 14 points (Legs: 1st: 4, 2nd: 10)

9. Huichol 14 points (Legs: 1st: 6, 2nd: 8)

10. Maya 15 points (Legs: 1st: 9, 2nd: 6)

Edited by wumo26

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

one of the worst tourist areas, too many people stepping away in the bicycle paths haha.

also, i do agree with the hipster part of it. every single coffee place is as gezellig (cozy) as it can possible be. And when you think Amsterdam is the hipster capital of the world, you cross the river to the north and see the hiptser lever go over 9000 :lol: (but, disclaimer, it results in really cool places to hang out :) )

Yeah, but the whole hipster thing is just really not my thing :p Also I'm the kind of person who generally prefers a restaurant to be only half-filled instead of every chair being taken resulting in way too many people talking and not hearing your own conversation partners :p 

I've been to Amsterdam (not the Anne Frank Huis), but there's just really no avoiding it now: she's read that book (I never did) and really, really, really wants to go and visit it. So yeah, fine :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, konig said:

After reveal my votes, i can say that the "joke song" of this edition was the American song, i cant believe when i watched the clip.......

My face probably was: :yikes:, some friends says to me: this song is a meme.

Im very surprised with che choose of the American jury.

Nah, it's not a joke song. It's a song about very serious problems in the United States, delivered by a very talented artist and with top notch production. People that are fond of hip-hop would eat this right up.

Edit: I should add that this might have not been the best choice for a song competition, since the video is the main driving point of the song.

Edited by Werloc

27 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

HALF OF THE NATIONAL JURIES HAVE VOTED, AND WE FIND IRELAND IN FIRST PLACE, FOLLOWED BYTHE NETHERLANDS AND AUSTRALIA. WAIT TO SEE IF THAT CHANGES IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHOW.

No, it does not :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!