:RUS RUSSIA 18 2  :POR PORTUGAL 44
   :SVK SLOVAKIA 20    :VEN VENEZUELA 5
12  :NED NETHERLANDS 70    :BRA BRAZIL 44
   :FRA FRANCE 42    :DEN DENMARK 60
   :GER GERMANY 52 9  :COL COLOMBIA 34
   :ARG ARGENTINA 32    :EGY EGYPT 12
8  :GRE GREECE 64 11  :IRL IRELAND 104
10  :MLT MALTA 40    :AUS AUSTRALIA 78
 ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL FOR THE DUTCH, JUST BEFORE WE MAKE A STOP ACROSS THE RHINE AND ASK THE GERMAN JURY TO SHOW THE WORLD THE SONGS THEY'VE REWARDED.

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah, which is a shame. Non-Amsterdam people on the other hand see Amsterdam as something that's only interesting for tourists and hipsters :p 

you need to leave out of the tourist madness area. Out of it, away from the british drunks, it's actually pretty nice :d

p.s - thanks for the 12 points! I've been using your voting messages as way of training the dutch haha

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

you need to leave out of the tourist madness area. Out of it, away from the british drunks, it's actually pretty nice :d

p.s - thanks for the 12 points! I've been using your voting messages as way of training the dutch haha

But next month I have no choice and have to go to the Anne Frank Huis :lol: You know, because girlfriend

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

France/Bohemia :yikes: :woohoo: :cheer: 

Merci!

I gotta say, the first time I listened to the first seconds of the song, I was like "ok, I'm not gonna like this one" because I'm not a fan of this genre of music, but I was proven wrong in the next seconds, I loved this song so much!

Edited by Bohemia

Just now, KingOfTheRhinos said:

Ireland pushing ahead, Netherlands could overtake Australia for 2nd. Man, this is exciting. 

It’s been a little closer in past years, but a users first TISC is always exciting no matter what.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, heywoodu said:

But next month I have no choice and have to go to the Anne Frank Huis :lol: You know, because girlfriend

one of the worst tourist areas, too many people stepping away in the bicycle paths haha.

also, i do agree with the hipster part of it. every single coffee place is as gezellig (cozy) as it can possible be. And when you think Amsterdam is the hipster capital of the world, you cross the river to the north and see the hiptser lever go over 9000 :lol: (but, disclaimer, it results in really cool places to hang out :) )

ger.png
ger.png
ger.png

Good morning Totallympics, this is Germany calling! These

are the results of the votes of the German National Jury:

:NED NETHERLANDS 10
 :ROU ROMANIA 9
 :MLT MALTA 8
 :ESP SPAIN 7
 :FRA FRANCE 6
 :INA INDONESIA 5
 :DEN DENMARK 4