website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Right, but I did not threaten the user, nor did attempt to discourage him from posting. Plus, before I felt the need to respond, he has been vocally rude to multiple users and the hosts during the competition and I think his behavior is not at the standard it should be to allowed to participate.

But you should have also known that bestmen of all people will react to someone calling him an "ass".

All we did was point this out to mrv86. You putting a pressure on him with some ultimatums or whatnot is just too much. I mean, you already broke rule 7. (c) if we're going to enforce things.

#banbestmen

Jesus Christ monkey balls, stop being such emotional ladies everyone

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

There is more drama than it's going to be in today's GoT episode :d 

I am going to destroy your life until you die if you spoil the episode in this thread, by the way. :mad:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

But you should have also known that bestmen of all people will react to someone calling him an "ass".

All we did was point this out to mrv86. You putting a pressure on him with some ultimatums or whatnot is just too much. I mean, you already broke rule 7. (c) if we're going to enforce things.

That's the minimum age rule?

10 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Let's calm down and wait for Saturday. 

This is probably the best advice. I know there has been a lot going on this time, but let's try to see this one through and then we can rightly begin reviewing what needs reviewed.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

This is probably the best advice. I know there has been a lot going on this time, but let's try to see this one through and then we can rightly begin reviewing what needs reviewed.

yes, and if mrv's connection improve, we can have openning ceremony (if not each participant can create something)