website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Maybe the next week is better? 

Or next month!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I got dissapointed because again we missed chance to improvize and with each contest i loose interest to participate ( nothing personal against mrv, but Tisc in general), each time same themes, schedule, everything lasts so long, until i sign to grand final, i forget songs that participate

all in all everything gets more artificial and boring, no wonder why we loose particpants (but also users on forum!)

Edited by DaniSRB

Guys, the contest will happen when @mrv86 is good and ready, be it today or next week. But I'm okay with the postponement because I've been sick all week (and finally there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

So, @mrv86, give us a date and time when you're 100% ready. We'll wait.

9 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

In the meantime............................  @wumo26 :yes is doing training for the future host  :DEN

Let's see. Agger is still the chairman of the Danish Jury, so he is going to have the final words about this. 

1 minute ago, DaniSRB said:

I got dissapointed because again we missed chance to improvize and with each contest i loose interest to participate ( nothing personal against mrv, but Tisc in general), each time same themes, schedule, everything lasts so long, until i sign to grand final, i forget songs that participate

all in all everything gets more artificial and boring, no wonder why we loose particpants (but also users on forum!)

Hey, bestmen got a new account :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!