website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

that's why they send satellites outside the solar system :mad:

You would do great working for Trump

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

i can calculate my points now : i eliminate this  group as  they never gave points to Africa :BRA:CHI:ESP:IND 

they don't like  songs in french : :ROU  :NZL:EGY  :ARG:GER, no idea how is the taste of :CHN:POL:AUS

for sure 2 nations of the 1rst session +3 of the 2nd +1 of the 3rd , +1 of the 4rth

only 6 nations the average scoring is 6 , so  6x6=36 points

my ranking will be around 35:yikes:

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i regret now my first choice :mad:

i know could gets  the 12 from @heywoodu @Olympian1010 maybe @Quasit and finnator123

Well...it’s...just...huh...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i regret now my first choice :mad:

i know could gets  the 12 from @heywoodu @Olympian1010 maybe @Quasit and finnator123

I can promise you, there is not a single universe in which I would have given this 12 points. Or any points, for that matter, unless the opposition was really not my taste (like that "everyone who eats meat is a murderer" song of a few years ago) :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, bestmen said:

i can calculate my points now : i eliminate this  group as  they never gave points to Africa :BRA:CHI:ESP:IND 

they don't like  songs in french : :ROU  :NZL:EGY  :ARG:GER, no idea how is the taste of :CHN:POL:AUS

for sure 2 nations of the 1rst session +3 of the 2nd +1 of the 3rd , +1 of the 4rth

only 6 nations the average scoring is 6 , so  6x6=36 points

my ranking will be around 35:yikes:

In the 2017 Anual TISC, this was the first song for me