website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

17 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

To my understanding, the song is eligible because of this rule:

The song (released in August 2017) seems to be the first single from the album, which was released in 2018 and includes the song. So it's perfectly eligible unless I'm missing something.

I checked every entry eligibility, from the available data on the web, and as Vini said, Turkish song was part of an album released last year.

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

I checked every entry eligibility, from the available data on the web, and as Vini said, Turkish song was part of an album released last year.

Alright, I feel better about not noticing the date earlier then. We good (I agreed with heywoodu anyways), sorry about the scare.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So far I've listened 9 songs, I'm a little disappointed :yikes: Only one song so far of which I'd say "hey, I'd like to give points to that" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

56 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

So far I've listened 9 songs, I'm a little disappointed :yikes: Only one song so far of which I'd say "hey, I'd like to give points to that" :p 

It gets better, push through (thought the same thing first listen)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 31/03/2019 at 04:45, konig said:

The last visit of @KingOfTheRhinos was the 6th of march....someone know something about him?

There he is, catch him!

rcXiEhR.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!