website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Tried it, same thing :p 

Well, that´s unfortunate, it really looks like a setting issue. Sadly, I can not change yours.

I informed Sindo via mail, so hopefully, he´ll find it soon and be able to log in and fix this problem soon

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Well, that´s unfortunate, it really looks like a setting issue. Sadly, I can not change yours.

I informed Sindo via mail, so hopefully, he´ll find it soon and be able to log in and fix this problem soon

in b4 Sindo gets hit by a car and has to stay in a medically induced coma for 2 months before recovering and forgetting his Totallympics log in and I'm stuck like this forever

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Chrome, but I highly doubt it's a browser issue. A few hours ago Sindo asked me to post in the test thread, something about user groups, which I could do...then I checked now and suddenly my post rights were gone in most places :lol: Probably @Sindo penguined some wrong setting or something :p 

giphy.gif

Tristan Icecapade - WINTERFEST President

Eve Snowflake - WINTERFEST General Secretary

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

in b4 Sindo gets hit by a car and has to stay in a medically induced coma for 2 months before recovering and forgetting his Totallympics log in and I'm stuck like this forever 

Luckily that didn't happen :lol: Should be ok now. Yeah your new user group did not have permissions to post in most of the sections, it should be fixed now. Sorry for that!

Awkward situation, but the Turkish entry is definitely from August 2017. So...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

The singer's album was released in 2018, so the song is eligible.

Except that the song is labeled as a single

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Whatever the case, I'd say once the voting procedure and everything has started, songs that have been accepted into the competition at that point should remain so.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Except that the song is labeled as a single

To my understanding, the song is eligible because of this rule:

A song released as a single no more than 6 months before the cut-off date may ONLY be chosen if that song was subsequently released on an album for the first time during the official period of eligibility. For example, a song which was released as a single on July 1st, 2017 may be chosen if that song was later included in an album released on January 1st, 2018 or thereafter.

The song (released in August 2017) seems to be the first single from the album, which was released in 2018 and includes the song. So it's perfectly eligible unless I'm missing something.