website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i post it then

1363-1532336937.jpg

:ALG  Rilès Kacimi -Thank God :ALG 

So are we saying this is legal then @mrv86

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

27 minutes ago, Werloc said:

It's in no way eligible, since it's earlier than 2018 January :d

Thank You, I thought so, but everyone was just going with it

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, duh, I live in Southern California. I’m taco literate

Del Taco & Taco Bell doesn't count :p

What kind of tacos you've eaten so far?

The one that more closely resemble authentic Mexican tacos in metro LA, are the ones they sell at Placita Olvera (chicken meat, deep fried) and ones I had at Grand Central Market (forgot the name of the stall), which are the "standard" kind you'll find at a "taquería" in Mexico.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

Del Taco & Taco Bell doesn't count :p

What kind of tacos you've eaten so far?

The one that more closely resemble authentic Mexican tacos in metro LA, are the ones they sell at Placita Olvera (chicken meat, deep fried) and ones I had at Grand Central Market (forgot the name of the stall), which are the "standard" kind you'll find at a "taquería" in Mexico.

Well, we have a Vallarta (a Mexican supermarket chain) where I live. Plus, my community is house to many Mexican immigrants, so the streeet taco game is real.

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, we have a Vallarta (a Mexican supermarket chain) where I live. Plus, my community is house to many Mexican immigrants, so the streeet taco game is real.

Yes, Vallarta supermarkets and I can't remember the name of the other "Mexican" chain.

But most important, if you live close to a Mexican community, I'm now sure you have tasted some good tacos.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

Yes, Vallarta supermarkets and I can't remember the name of the other "Mexican" chain.

But most important, if you live close to a Mexican community, I'm now sure you have tasted some good tacos.

Yep (some times for special school occasions). Also, sorry if my use of Mexican offended. I used that because we were talking about types of Mexican tacos

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep (some times for special school occasions). Also, sorry if my use of Mexican offended. I used that because we were talking about types of Mexican tacos

No need to apologize, in fact I'm sorry my post seems to be blunt & rude... when I said "Mexican" is because they're branded as such because they sell my county's products, but legally those are American companies owned by Mexican-Americans or Americans of Mexican ancestry :)