web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Nope :(. Gave up on that a while ago:lol:

Bummer! :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One taekwondo athlete from Timor Leste entered finals!

 

image.png

  • Wow! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

They broadcasted BMX and Aerobic Gymnastics today. I feel spoiled. Two of my absolute favorite sports right there.

Both weren't great 

BMX was time trial so nothing much interesting actually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Both weren't great 

BMX was time trial so nothing much interesting actually. 

Better than nothing, which I’ll gladly take any day. The aerobic stream was fine. Unfortunately, I missed the first few athletes.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sharing the image of 6th ever SEAG silver of Timor Leste :d

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I’ve ever seen BMX Flatland broadcast at a multi-sports games.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So in the news, there are two Malaysian rhythmic gymnasts who both awarded the gold because they scored the exact same score but with different E-score. The technical delegate then changed the result and relegated the other one to silver position, as per FIG rules. But the handbook doesn't mention such tie-breaker and Malaysia protested the decision.

 

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/gymnastics/2019/12/09/msian-gymnast-izzah-stripped-of-one-gold-medal-as-sea-games-rhythmic-gymnastics-controversy-continues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

So in the news, there are two Malaysian rhythmic gymnasts who both awarded the gold because they scored the exact same score but with different E-score. The technical delegate then changed the result and relegated the other one to silver position, as per FIG rules. But the handbook doesn't mention such tie-breaker and Malaysia protested the decision.

 

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/gymnastics/2019/12/09/msian-gymnast-izzah-stripped-of-one-gold-medal-as-sea-games-rhythmic-gymnastics-controversy-continues

 

This is so sad... :facepalm:


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Griff88 said:

So in the news, there are two Malaysian rhythmic gymnasts who both awarded the gold because they scored the exact same score but with different E-score. The technical delegate then changed the result and relegated the other one to silver position, as per FIG rules. But the handbook doesn't mention such tie-breaker and Malaysia protested the decision.

 

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/gymnastics/2019/12/09/msian-gymnast-izzah-stripped-of-one-gold-medal-as-sea-games-rhythmic-gymnastics-controversy-continues

They've reinstated the gold medal after the Malaysians appealed to the organizing committee.

 

Gymnastics: M'sia's Izzah has gold medal reinstated in ribbon event in SEA Games | The Star Online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, PHI2019 said:

They've reinstated the gold medal after the Malaysians appealed to the organizing committee.

 

Gymnastics: M'sia's Izzah has gold medal reinstated in ribbon event in SEA Games | The Star Online

And now also that women's breaking medals (at least in the web).

 

But three sets of canoeing medals are still not showing

 

Man, this is confusing :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...