web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Nope :(. Gave up on that a while ago:lol:

Bummer! :d

One taekwondo athlete from Timor Leste entered finals!

image.png

• Wow! 1

59 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

They broadcasted BMX and Aerobic Gymnastics today. I feel spoiled. Two of my absolute favorite sports right there.

Both weren't great 

BMX was time trial so nothing much interesting actually. 

10 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Both weren't great 

BMX was time trial so nothing much interesting actually. 

Better than nothing, which I’ll gladly take any day. The aerobic stream was fine. Unfortunately, I missed the first few athletes.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just sharing the image of 6th ever SEAG silver of Timor Leste :d

image.png

First time I’ve ever seen BMX Flatland broadcast at a multi-sports games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So in the news, there are two Malaysian rhythmic gymnasts who both awarded the gold because they scored the exact same score but with different E-score. The technical delegate then changed the result and relegated the other one to silver position, as per FIG rules. But the handbook doesn't mention such tie-breaker and Malaysia protested the decision.

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/gymnastics/2019/12/09/msian-gymnast-izzah-stripped-of-one-gold-medal-as-sea-games-rhythmic-gymnastics-controversy-continues

57 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

So in the news, there are two Malaysian rhythmic gymnasts who both awarded the gold because they scored the exact same score but with different E-score. The technical delegate then changed the result and relegated the other one to silver position, as per FIG rules. But the handbook doesn't mention such tie-breaker and Malaysia protested the decision.

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/gymnastics/2019/12/09/msian-gymnast-izzah-stripped-of-one-gold-medal-as-sea-games-rhythmic-gymnastics-controversy-continues

This is so sad... :facepalm:

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

2 hours ago, Griff88 said:

They've reinstated the gold medal after the Malaysians appealed to the organizing committee.

Gymnastics: M'sia's Izzah has gold medal reinstated in ribbon event in SEA Games | The Star Online

24 minutes ago, PHI2019 said:

They've reinstated the gold medal after the Malaysians appealed to the organizing committee.

Gymnastics: M'sia's Izzah has gold medal reinstated in ribbon event in SEA Games | The Star Online

And now also that women's breaking medals (at least in the web).

But three sets of canoeing medals are still not showing

Man, this is confusing :wacko: