website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

God I hate people. There’s a whole bunch of people talking about the good YouTube channel in ESPN5s stream chat right now. Idiots! They’re going to ruin it for us all. That’s why I keep my streams private when I do stuff like that. Common sense. Don’t tell the host broadcaster about a channel broadcasting their stuff, and then recommend people to watch that channel instead of theirs. Honestly is common sense not a thing in :PHI.

This post is usually negative for me, but I’m understandably (at least I hope) upset by this.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

First time in ages that I’ve seen a multi-sports games hold Diving and Swimming on the same day and at the same venue. Only other case that comes to mind is the 2018 CAC Games, and maybe the 2017 SEA Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

In Beach modern pentathlon, Indonesian athletes only get the one gold despite finishing 1-2. Why? Because of a sudden rule change which allows 1 country to get one medal.

So from INA-INA-THA, it became INA-THA-PHI...

I hereby proclaim the host's crimes have already surpassed KL 2017

33 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

In Beach modern pentathlon, Indonesian athletes only get the one gold despite finishing 1-2. Why? Because of a sudden rule change which allows 1 country to get one medal.

So from INA-INA-THA, it became INA-THA-PHI...

I hereby proclaim the host's crimes have already surpassed KL 2017

What were KL2017’s host crimes? I’m sure there were a few, I just can’t remember any.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

What were KL2017’s host crimes? I’m sure there were a few, I just can’t remember any.

Two of the infamous incidents are the absence of the video review in sepak takraw and when a Malaysian silat athlete suddenly won the match after he got injured by his opponent.

Edited by Griff88

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

First time in ages that I’ve seen a multi-sports games hold Diving and Swimming on the same day and at the same venue. Only other case that comes to mind is the 2018 CAC Games, and maybe the 2017 SEA Games.

Up until the 1980 Summer Olympics, they used to hold swimming and diving simultaneously at the same venue.