website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

@Grassmarket I remember that you asked about a livestream for chess. I don’t think there will be one (though I could be wrong). However, the Online Chess event begins tomorrow, and I’m positive there’s a place a where you should be able to follow along. I just have no clue where that place is. If I see anything, I’ll tag you in a post. Please share if you find anything too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

ESPN5 will run two YouTube channels tomorrow. Channel 1: Football, Basketball 3x3, Football, Football, Football. Channel 2: Basketball 3x3, Artistic Gymnastics, Weightlifting.

The floorball finals should also be streamed by the National Federation tomorrow.

Netball should be streamed again by 1 Play Sports.

GMA will probably livestream the Figure Skating: Free Programs

Absolutely no clue if or what the official YouTube channel will stream.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:PHI and :MAS tied after the 1st period in the women’s Floorball bronze medal match.

37 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:PHI and :MAS tied after the 1st period in the women’s Floorball bronze medal match.

Tied after the 2nd

@Griff88 @PHI2019 I’m assuming this is Chinlone? I’ve never seen this form of sepaktakraw before.

Edited by Olympian1010

Could you possibly send me a few links to the Indonesian streams @Griff88? (If there’s an online platform with replays). There’s a few event I know where livestream this morning, but ESPN5, GMA, and SPI choose not to broadcast them. This is the hardest it’s been in a long time to find stream for the SEA Games. It was even easier when Myanmar hosted in 2013.