website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2019

hckošice

Feller lost quite a large amount of time before first intermediate, think 0.70+, could've been in medals easily.

All in all, disappointing a bit World Championships, mainly due to that annoying weather and shortening of courses because of it, but as a winter sports addict, I'll still take it over pretty much everything else currently going on. :toast:

With Hargin now far from a top30 bib in slalom, I have a feeling we might have just seen his last race. With the way his results have been going, I don’t think he’ll be too eager to start with a 40+ bib.

And with Myhrer also saying this could be his last race, the Swedes have basically no one left now, except Jakobsen who can’t finish a race. 

Khoroshilov finally back in top30, so his string of bad start numbers finally ends.

Edited by Shiffrin

Interesting result to finish this competition off ...

Two no-names and the house troll on the podium while the two french guys and Kristoffersen all had horrible performances.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.