website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2019

hckošice

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Monzanator:

Well, let's hope Shiffrin vs Vlhova becomes what Fenninger vs Gut never was beyond a couple of seasons.

Yeah sure, Shiffrin is better than her in all disciplines, so i am sure this will become an interesting battle ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah sure, Shiffrin is better than her in all disciplines, so i am sure this will become an interesting battle ...

If you dislike Shiffrin's dominance and Vlhova as a person there's nothing there for you in alpine skiing to follow :bye:

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Monzanator:

If you dislike Shiffrin's dominance and Vlhova as a person there's nothing there for you in alpine skiing to follow :bye:

Gladly there are other athletes, although apparently you only seem to care about those two. Have you ever heard of something like "Men's alpine skiing"?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Gladly there are other athletes, although apparently you only seem to care about those two. Have you ever heard of something like "Men's alpine skiing"?

I care about others too. Men's alpine skiing aka the Marcel Hirscher one man show? Really? That's supposed to be better than Shiffrin/Vlhova? :lol:

Gerade eben schrieb Monzanator:

I care about others too. Men's alpine skiing aka the Marcel Hirscher one man show? Really? That's supposed to be better than Shiffrin/Vlhova? :lol:

Because Hirscher is winning super g/downhill races? Also Hirscher will be gone soon while Shiffrin will dominate for many more years.

Shiffrin won 6 out of 7 slaloms, Hirscher won 4 out of 7. Shiffrin/Vlhova went 1-2 in 6 out of 7 races, theres in no way anyone can not call women's slalom the most boring discipline of all (apart from men's/women's alpine combined).

Austria without a single medal on the women's side and it may very well stay that way until the end. :yikes:

What a disaster performance for them.