website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

Just now, TomJa said:

If you have any rivets to live with, I would love to use them. @Olympian1010 you didn't find anything?

I’m a bit confused by this question.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, TomJa said:

I mean, did you find any live video that will show the struggle.

Yes. CCTV-5 is broadcasting quite a few things each day. CCTV-5 is blocked outside of China, so you’ll need a vpn. Me and @Gianlu33 both use and like Hola. Hola can be downloaded as a free browser extension for google chrome. You can also find other vpns to use, but sure they offer China as an option. When you go to use your vpn, set it for China and then surf around this page: http://sports.cctv.com/jyh/m/index.shtml

I can provide further help if needed/wanted.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Yes. CCTV-5 is broadcasting quite a few things each day. CCTV-5 is blocked outside of China, so you’ll need a vpn. Me and @Gianlu33 both use and like Hola. Hola can be downloaded as a free browser extension for google chrome. You can also find other vpns to use, but sure they offer China as an option. When you go to use your vpn, set it for China and then surf around this page: http://sports.cctv.com/jyh/m/index.shtml

I can provide further help if needed/wanted.

Thanks, I can handle it.

I used Holi once and I know what it is used for. This is not my favorite program, but it's probably the only way out.

5 minutes ago, TomJa said:

Thanks, I can handle it.

I used Holi once and I know what it is used for. This is not my favorite program, but it's probably the only way out.

There’s other vpns. Hola is great because it’s free (at least for chrome) and it does its job well.

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m about to witness an ethnic genocide on the Beach Volleyball court :(

:BRA v. :NEP

Nevermind, Brazil doesn’t look good at all! Second set is tied at 9-9

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Nevermind, Brazil doesn’t look good at all! Second set is tied at 9-9

Brazil won the set, but it didn’t look convincing...

Apparently the first gold medal of the games went to :CHN. It’s was in shooting, I haven’t seen the footage yet. They’ll post a replay for me to watch in a few minutes.