website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

So I’m left with three options

1) Find a CCTV-5 livestream. I did five pages of google searches and came up empty handed. If someone finds one, let me know.

2) buy my fourth vpn

3) not watch the games, which is unacceptable.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So I’m left with three options

1) Find a CCTV-5 livestream. I did five pages of google searches and came up empty handed. If someone finds one, let me know.

2) buy my fourth vpn

3) not watch the games, which is unacceptable.

Paid USD $11 for a one month subscription to a vpn service that offers China :facepalm:. Works like a charm though. I’m currently watching the :IRL v. :ALG football match @bestmen

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@Gianlu33 Hola works for CCTV-5, so you can watch the games if you find yourself wanting to. They post full replays of matches as well.

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah I got the mobile app, but there’s no schedule. I know the Brazilian volleyball match with China was broadcast last night. You wouldn’t happen to know where to find a CCTV-5 or CCTV-5+ stream? Those channels aren’t offered of the Global app. 

The problem is the streams are playing cat-and-mouse with CCTV, I did have a few links that I used for badminton tournaments a few months ago and now none of them works.

The 'always ready' solution is use a VPN to simply access the CCTV-5 web page, as you had done

Daniel Adamiec:POL (boxer in the category up to 81 kg) will not start in the Games. "He went to the hospital. - Bad luck and a great pity. As a result Daniel lost the chance to perform at the 7th World Military Games in Wuhan - said Grzegorz Nowaczek, president of the Polish Boxing Association."
Source local media.

There are not a lot of events being shown live, but it seems that almost everything is available on demand a few hours later.

Just now, bestmen said:

we lead the group with 4 points with Qatar but nothing ensured , the last match is decisive

:USA is eliminated 

It’s okay. Well just go back to real military work now :yes