website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

Just now, TomJa said:

The army doesn't want to cooperate? And how was the relationship in previous years?

What?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:USA begins the games with a football loss to Qatar. Well, these may be the multi-sports games the US doesn’t dominate. Hopefully that makes y’all happy.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The games will not be broadcast internationally. This has been confirmed by the CISM. You can only watch on CCTV, which is not available outside of China. Also, I don’t have a vpn for China :(

4 godziny temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

What?

I meant to really write to the US Army. After all, you just want to view the struggles of athletes, not steal secret information from them. I wonder why nobody wants to show this event on YouTube. Could athletes-soldiers differ from ordinary athletes. This way good advertising will not happen.

:IND is sending a small squad of  55. Our athletics is good , boxing and wrestling is just near to average , our good gymnasts are there but still their level isn't high. A full strength archery men's squad is participating here and mostly the squad will have the 3 athletes in Tokyo team. 

All 55 are Men. No woman athlete at all in the squad. 

The are being covered by CCTV. With most games/events live. Does anyone know how to get CCTV outside of China? Or have one of those websites where you can watch?

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

The are being covered by CCTV. With most games/events live. Does anyone know how to get CCTV outside of China? Or have one of those websites where you can watch?

Pretty much you will just have to find a stream..

From what I saw, no event will be broadcasted until the opening (live in CCTV-5). And also only a few event the day after on CCTV-5 and CCTV-5+

Perhaps the CCTV mobile app will provide more events?