website statistics

African Games 2019

Totallympics

My god they have performance drones. I’ve found the budget! @thiago_simoes :d

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The king of Morocco most have the hardest erection right now. I mean could the ceremony be more about him? There was a whole segment that was the national flag, followed by his seal, followed by pictures of him jet skiing.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The drones and projections have been great. The actual performance has been a big nice meh so far.

These child actors are worse than ones who acted in Star Wars episodes 1-3. That’s the lowest known standard for child acting, but Morocco have graced us with a new one. Not the “first” they were looking for I’m afraid.

Now showing a sovereign UN state as part of their land. A huge no, no that they’ll get away with. Hopefully they get sanctioned :redcard:. I wish the AU hadn’t just folded to Morocco when they couldn’t find a host.

This guys got a good voice, but he is by no means Freddie Mercury. Please sue @ queen. 

A know we’re giving the king more praise jfc 

By the way. Olympic Channel messaged me back (one media organization that actually makes sure to answer questions from fans) when I asked about their 2019 African Games coverage. Here is there answer to my question:

Hi Matt-

Thank you for contacting the global Olympic Channel in Madrid.

We will be providing updates and news from the African Games in Rabat.

We will only have live streaming on the global platform for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and highlights from the competition throughout the event. 

You can find the event page here: https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/events/detail/2019-african-games-rabat-morocco/

Note that we have just received confirmation from the organisers, so information is still being added to the page

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Olympic Channel

It did help so thanks Olympic Channel 

Edited by Olympian1010