website statistics

African Games 2019

Totallympics

They have again repeated that 17 sports offer qualification. The Olympic Channel commentator also said so. @JoshMartini007

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

They have again repeated that 17 sports offer qualification. The Olympic Channel commentator also said so. @JoshMartini007

Maybe they know something I don't. Africa is a tough continent to get information for.

Just now, thepharoah said:

very much simple opening ceremony , way below my expectations 

Well I’d rather good competitions than a good Ceremony, but I do agree so far. Hopefully the show blows my mind

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Maybe they know something I don't. Africa is a tough continent to get information for.

That’s what I’ve been saying. They change their qualification dates all the time. I’ve asked and emailed ITG and Africa Regional NOC Group to see if they can give more specifics

I like this explanation of what we’ll see in the show. It’s like Artistic foreplay :p