website statistics

African Games 2019

Totallympics

Just now, thepharoah said:

Morocco almost reached all finals in Karate :d This sport will never change

Yeah out of all the martial arts, Karate is the one with the most set winners. Good karatekas rarely lose at the top level. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckosice said:

+ :ANG :CPV:GBS:GEQ:STP 

:GEQ is the only Spanish speaking African country (at least as the main language). I’m not sure about their Portuguese credentials. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

:GEQ is the only Spanish speaking African country (at least as the main language). I’m not sure about their Portuguese credentials. 

Both Spanish and Portuguese are the nations official languages

our performance overall is seriously below the bar , even in Swimming we should have topped SA without Chad le clos and shonemaker and a list of swimmers participating in juniors WCH , rowing was really bad , taekwondo we lost 8 finals which's something really unacceptable , hopefully it won't be repeated in Karate where our athletes will face a lot of Moroccans in the finals , equesterian only a silver with 2 supposed to be world class riders participating , ofc Nayel had a very tough luck at final round , but overall very bad result , only table tennis satisfied me with winning 2 Olympic quotas and Judo was quite surprising for me as we participated with the 2nd team 

17 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

They don't actually speak Portuguese there, but somehow the government added Portuguese as an official language so they could have be part of better economic deals with Brazil and other Portuguese-speaking nations, as far as I know. Weird.

Edited by thiago_simoes