web
analytics
Gianlu33

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Is it me or is the forum experiencing a ton of problems with connectivity in the past days? 

I haven't this problems from the smartphone. The only problem is that the forum crash for 2-3 minuts around 2-3 am (Italian time)

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I haven't this problems from the smartphone. The only problem is that the forum crash for 2-3 minuts around 2-3 am (Italian time)

Here it's crashing all the time during the day. As in, in the past hour I've gotten at least 10 screens saying that it can't load the site. (my internet works fine and every other website works fine)

Ahora, heywoodu said:

Here it's crashing all the time during the day. As in, in the past hour I've gotten at least 10 screens saying that it can't load the site. (my internet works fine and every other website works fine)

Not just you. Same thing happening to me.

Edited by carivan

19 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I have not had any problem. Are you still facing the problem today ?

EDIT: I just made a software update, hopefully it is fixed now and the problem was because of the missing update.

2 hours ago, Sindo said:

I have not had any problem. Are you still facing the problem today ?

EDIT: I just made a software update, hopefully it is fixed now and the problem was because of the missing update.

I haven't had the problem in the last hours of yesterday anymore and so far today it's alright as well :)

129th IOC Session thread?

I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

#TeamGB #ThreeLions #COYG

3 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

129th IOC Session thread?

We still have to organize those general threads and we will do that after Rio. Anyway if you want to start discussing about that you can open a thread named "Olympic Games International News".

Okay then. Might start a specific thread under "Olympic Games" closer to when it starts (1 Aug.)

I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

#TeamGB #ThreeLions #COYG

Where are the karate, surfing, skateboarding, sports climbing and baseball sections? :d 

And we're back it seems.... what the heck was wrong with the site?