web
analytics
Jump to content
Gianlu33

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Is it me or is the forum experiencing a ton of problems with connectivity in the past days? 

I haven't this problems from the smartphone. The only problem is that the forum crash for 2-3 minuts around 2-3 am (Italian time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I haven't this problems from the smartphone. The only problem is that the forum crash for 2-3 minuts around 2-3 am (Italian time)

Here it's crashing all the time during the day. As in, in the past hour I've gotten at least 10 screens saying that it can't load the site. (my internet works fine and every other website works fine)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahora, heywoodu said:

Here it's crashing all the time during the day. As in, in the past hour I've gotten at least 10 screens saying that it can't load the site. (my internet works fine and every other website works fine)

 

Not just you. Same thing happening to me.

Edited by carivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Here it's crashing all the time during the day. As in, in the past hour I've gotten at least 10 screens saying that it can't load the site. (my internet works fine and every other website works fine)

 

I have not had any problem. Are you still facing the problem today ?

 

EDIT: I just made a software update, hopefully it is fixed now and the problem was because of the missing update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sindo said:

 

I have not had any problem. Are you still facing the problem today ?

 

EDIT: I just made a software update, hopefully it is fixed now and the problem was because of the missing update.

I haven't had the problem in the last hours of yesterday anymore and so far today it's alright as well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

129th IOC Session thread?


I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

#TeamGB #ThreeLions #COYG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

129th IOC Session thread?

 

We still have to organize those general threads and we will do that after Rio. Anyway if you want to start discussing about that you can open a thread named "Olympic Games International News".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay then. Might start a specific thread under "Olympic Games" closer to when it starts (1 Aug.)


I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

#TeamGB #ThreeLions #COYG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are the karate, surfing, skateboarding, sports climbing and baseball sections? :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we're back it seems.... what the heck was wrong with the site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...