website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

54 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

What about a thread with a calendar of all world championships 

This would definitely be very useful. It's not something that has to be updated often, because once it's done, it's done (apart from rare changes). 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And since I read here about attracting new users, I think that you have to include something that can't be found easily on other sites. For example, i can't find this world championships calendar anywhere, and an overall medal table for olympic events will (maybe) be available somewhere only in 2019. On the other side, I can "easily" find a site with a weekly schedule of all major sports events (see the post at the beginning of this page) that is surely better than anything you can do on a forum.

hace 24 minutos, Gianlu33 said:

Guys, have the medal table whit this new format for the table was really hard, at last for me, really. I tryed some months ago but I decided to give up

You could try making it in the results forum with the old format made by OlympicIRL.

I mean, this would be the best time to try making it since there haven't been that many world championships since Rio. There will be like 1000 WChs over the next two or three months, so we better hurry :d

19 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I mean, this would be the best time to try making it since there haven't been that many world championships since Rio. There will be like 1000 WChs over the next two or three months, so we better hurry :d

I'm finishing an exam tomorrow meaning I'll have plenty of time ;)

12 minutes ago, Sindo said:

We already have a calendar of World Championships, that's not really a problem: http://results.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=916&pid=11430&fromuid=1

The problem is to start setting up all the posts of the single nations medals :d

But that link asks me to register on the results forum to see it :d and I think you said that only people who update results should register.