website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Change the width/length of cells. Change the font size and color. Change the background color of cells. Change the strength of the table border.

It is not possible to change the width/lenght of a single cell, but only of the whole column/row. As for the rest, it is possible to edit more cells at the same time only by selecting them before doing the edit, and you can select multiple cells only if they are close to each other..

As a general rule anyway, it is always better and quicker to copy-paste from a similar table and then edit what you need to edit. For any specific request don't hesitate to contact me in private, I am quite expert with tables editing :d

• 2 months later...

Right, time to mute the Totallympics for a while again to avoid heart attacks :d 

Obviously I will be breaking every single light bulb though.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, Federer91 said:

When you go to Forums, are the different sections missing for anyone else? Or is it just me. When the latest replies end, it just goes to the Winter sports forums directly. Nothing before, nothing after them?

image.png

image.png

Mmm no, this is very weird and it should not happen. The first thing I ask you to check is, does the same happen when you are NOT logged in? If that does not happen, it might be a problem related to your user group, and I would easily fix that. If it happens also when you are not logged in, it might be a bigger problem.

So please let me know this and then I will update you.

Thank you!

18 hours ago, Sindo said:

Mmm no, this is very weird and it should not happen. The first thing I ask you to check is, does the same happen when you are NOT logged in? If that does not happen, it might be a problem related to your user group, and I would easily fix that. If it happens also when you are not logged in, it might be a bigger problem.

So please let me know this and then I will update you.

Thank you!

Hi Sindo, yes it was the same when i signed out too. I checked through a different browser, which i don't typically use and all the forums appeared there. 

I cleared the cookies and data from my default browser and it fixed the problem. It appears, than when the arrows for collapsing / expanding the sections were removed, i had only the Winter Sports section expanded and that is the one, that stayed visible. The others, which were collapsed disappeared.

Why did we get rid of those by the way? I found it very useful, because the pages were loading faster and then you could expand on the sub-forums you were looking for.   

5 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Hi Sindo, yes it was the same when i signed out too. I checked through a different browser, which i don't typically use and all the forums appeared there. 

I cleared the cookies and data from my default browser and it fixed the problem. It appears, than when the arrows for collapsing / expanding the sections were removed, i had only the Winter Sports section expanded and that is the one, that stayed visible. The others, which were collapsed disappeared.

Why did we get rid of those by the way? I found it very useful, because the pages were loading faster and then you could expand on the sub-forums you were looking for.   

Good that the problem is now fixed. :clap:

I did not get rid of those arrows. I will investigate to see if it possible to have them back, but I fear they have been removed in one of the software updates, and if that is the case there is no way I can add them again.