website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

What a second, there used to be a lot more threads shown in the 'Latest Replies' section, wasn't it? 

Or are my eyes just glitching, because right now there's only eight, and I think there used to be a lot more than just eight.

I change that number according to the period. There is no need to have more than 8 in this period when there are so few active threads :p

But good news, you eyes are not glitching :d

2 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I change that number according to the period. There is no need to have more than 8 in this period when there are so few active threads :p

But good news, you eyes are not glitching :d

Well, latest replies is pretty much the tool that I use to navigate this forum so my options seem extremely limited now, knowing that all of the sports and other categories only showcase the thread that was replied to last, I don't really want to play bingo looking for threads that have been replied to by clicking on every single sport that is interesting to me. 

10 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, latest replies is pretty much the tool that I use to navigate this forum so my options seem extremely limited now, knowing that all of the sports and other categories only showcase the thread that was replied to last, I don't really want to play bingo looking for threads that have been replied to by clicking on every single sport that is interesting to me. 

If you go to 'Unread topics' you can select only those forums you're interested in and not see unread topics for the other forums.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

Yeah, I am aware of that. Sorry but for some days I am "hiding" some sections because of some threads I am opening. I will fix that soon ;)

What's with the hours-long copy-pasting of Wikipedia into all these threads? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Has there been an update to forum software? Some things look ever so slightly different :d 

34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Has there been an update to forum software? Some things look ever so slightly different :d 

It's just a new theme, which has messed up every template from the TAISC 2020. :(:cry:

And the text now appears to be all-black (#000000), instead of ever-so-slightly grey, which was much easier on the eyes... Flags are not in line with the text anymore either :NED NED...

#banbestmen

I will try to fix the TAISC templates in the next days.

As for text color and image alignment it's just a matter of habits, Im using the new theme since some weeks and reverting to the previous one it looks as weird as it's for you now the new theme :p