website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Oh damn, that is just the dumbest thing of all :d 

Not really. Changing literally everything to 2021 would cost a lot of money. I think there's nothing wrong with keeping the "Tokyo 2020" and "EURO 2020" names, that's how these events have been called for years now. 

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

Not really. Changing literally everything to 2021 would cost a lot of money. I think there's nothing wrong with keeping the "Tokyo 2020" and "EURO 2020" names, that's how these events have been called for years now. 

True, and I do get it from a financial perspective, but it's just gonna be extra weird to have the 2020 Olympic champions not take their titles in 2020 (and not because of doping bans :p ).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Martinique (:MTQ)   has a new flag:

Flag of Martinique - Wikipedia

Also the flag of Saint Martin (:MAF) is a hoax and was never used. https://fotw.info/flags/mf.html 

EDIT: Actually @Sindo they don't use any flag besides French. The one I'd linked before is dubious too. So maybe we could just turn ":MAF" into the French flag for now.

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

23 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I can't upload some pictures while I'd never had a problem before (and I don't have any problem with this screencap)

Screenshot_20200404-202532_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your photo is 1.72kB over the allowable limit. Ive had some issues with photo size to recently, but @Sindo reasoning for the limit is understandable.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 02/04/2020 at 18:12, ahjfcshfghb said:

Martinique (:MTQ)   has a new flag:

Flag of Martinique - Wikipedia

Also the flag of Saint Martin (:MAF) is a hoax and was never used. https://fotw.info/flags/mf.html 

EDIT: Actually @Sindo they don't use any flag besides French. The one I'd linked before is dubious too. So maybe we could just turn ":MAF" into the French flag for now.

Well technically their flag is the French tricolor. There are a full part (department/state/province/prefecture (don’t know the nomenclature here)) of the French Republic.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I can't upload some pictures while I'd never had a problem before (and I don't have any problem with this screencap)

Yeah, a size limit has been added. Probably the easiest way of putting pictures now is uploading them to Imgur and then copying links to Totallympics.

#banbestmen

35 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Screenshot_20200404-202532_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah, there is now an upload size limit to avoid server overload. As @dcro said, I suggest you to upload your pic here: https://fr.imgbb.com/ and then copy the link on the forum. That website is free and it doesn't require registration, but there are a lot more around the web.

53 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Yeah, there is now an upload size limit to avoid server overload. As @dcro said, I suggest you to upload your pic here: https://fr.imgbb.com/ and then copy the link on the forum. That website is free and it doesn't require registration, but there are a lot more around the web.

Thank you, and sorry for not paying attention to that change :lol:

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well technically their flag is the French tricolor. There are a full part (department/state/province/prefecture (don’t know the nomenclature here)) of the French Republic.

Very true, but each department has an unofficial flag used for sporting events. Martinique's council adopted this new one (and a territorial anthem too!) It used to be the snake flag.