website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Thanks a lot @Olympian1010 Yes, it's hard time for me, for more than a year I had almost no success, yet I made two of my biggest dreams come true (and it would be unfair not to mention that it couldn't have happened without your help). My problem is I still want more and more. After eight years just writing seems not enough for me. In fact I enjoy speaking better than writing. I simply don't have this technical and marketing know-how to promote myself. And I think I'm too straight and too honest to people, which makes me so unpopular. I even heard that in the real world I'm much nicer than through the Internet. But I so damn wish I was so open to other people in the real world that I'm through Internet. 

4 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Thanks a lot @Olympian1010 Yes, it's hard time for me, for more than a year I had almost no success, yet I made two of my biggest dreams come true (and it would be unfair not to mention that it couldn't have happened without your help). My problem is I still want more and more. After eight years just writing seems not enough for me. In fact I enjoy speaking better than writing. I simply don't have this technical and marketing know-how to promote myself. And I think I'm too straight and too honest to people, which makes me so unpopular. I even heard that in the real world I'm much nicer than through the Internet. But I so damn wish I was so open to other people in the real world that I'm through Internet. 

If have to do a few things for school right now (even though it’s a holiday tomorrow ?), but I’ll message you later. There’s some things I want to ask/talk about if you don’t mind.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Isn't there some Polish website or something you can write for? I do the same for a Dutch website for 6 years now and even though it's not paid or anything (there's definitely no money for that), it just being voluntary makes it more enjoyable: I can pretty much write about what I want, whether that be major news like a terrorist attack (for which I've been the first of the team to react several times), some dumb but kind of funny item, a bit of interesting scientific news or - my main thing of course - whatever kind of sports, popular (mostly) not. 

Of course if you're looking for something paid, that's a different story.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

why am i superstar only while  heywoodu is a legend

that's should be the reverse  no

Want my tshirt?

Spoiler

legend-zelda-legendary-shirt.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Want my tshirt?

Reveal hidden contents

No one wants your rip off Zelda t-shirt :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...