website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Just now, ofan said:

I feel the exact same lol. I always felt that Wikipedia was way better than the results portal for seeing the actual results, but I miss being able to see the schedule for the event in the first post of each thread. The event websites are always terrible for this.

@Sindo would it be possible to bring this back, and post the schedule for the events in the first post of the thread again on this main site?

We had that before the results portal I believe, but in some cases that led to endless scrolling because every single heat and bout was specifically mentioned :d I don't remember why it wasn't simply put in a spoiler so it takes no space unless you click on it

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, ofan said:

I feel the exact same lol. I always felt that Wikipedia was way better than the results portal for seeing the actual results, but I miss being able to see the schedule for the event in the first post of each thread. The event websites are always terrible for this.

@Sindo would it be possible to bring this back, and post the schedule for the events in the first post of the thread again on this main site?

I will try to see if this is possible. I have many ideas about how to add more content but I do not have enough time to do all by myself so I would need help from other users.

Just now, heywoodu said:

We had that before the results portal I believe, but in some cases that led to endless scrolling because every single heat and bout was specifically mentioned :d I don't remember why it wasn't simply put in a spoiler so it takes no space unless you click on it

Yes, brilliant. Putting it as a spoiler is a great idea.

Just now, Sindo said:

I will try to see if this is possible. I have many ideas about how to add more content but I do not have enough time to do all by myself so I would need help from other users.

Absolutely. I can help out with this in some way if need be. 

• 3 weeks later...