website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, messing with one's personal info when trying to enter a country is always a smart idea!

No, my passport and Real ID both have my real birthday, sir. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

To be fair, being 11 year old can only get you so far.

Same thing can said about a country with checkers on its flag.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...
On 30/01/2019 at 10:07, Sindo said:

More active users who does not have an avatar, making us see their initial nickname's letter all around the forum :old::lol:

@Laraja; @crolympics; @DAKIS; @GoPoland; @Grassmarket; @Joshi; @BTTF; @Edenas; @Kaileena; @Atkins_92; @Ustatsch; @Cmon Mary; @Manulete; @Nickyc707; @Jack Gonçalves; @Oldira; @sharkinator; @james89; @Winterless;

Also, if any user would like to change his/her username they can do that, either it's just a minor change like a capital letter/adding/removing a number or to change it completely.

Your profile will remain exactly the same and no content will be lost, just with the new Username. Send me a PM with the new username you want to use if you want to do so.

21 minutos atrás, Sindo disse:

More active users who does not have an avatar, making us see their initial nickname's letter all around the forum :old::lol:

@Laraja; @crolympics; @DAKIS; @GoPoland; @Grassmarket; @Joshi; @BTTF; @Edenas; @Kaileena; @Atkins_92; @Ustatsch; @Cmon Mary; @Manulete; @Nickyc707; @Jack Gonçalves; @Oldira; @Winterless

Also, if any user would like to change his/her username they can do that, either it's just a minor change like a capital letter/adding/removing a number or to change it completely.

Your profile will remain exactly the same and no content will be lost, just with the new Username. Send me a PM with the new username you want to use if you want to do so.

:lol::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I may have missed the news on this, but what happened to the Totallympics Result Portal? I am trying to find the thread covering the medalists in Summer Sports World Championships in the lead up to Tokyo. Are we not doing that any more?

Just now, ofan said:

I may have missed the news on this, but what happened to the Totallympics Result Portal? I am trying to find the thread covering the medalists in Summer Sports World Championships in the lead up to Tokyo. Are we not doing that any more?

Yes, it's here. It's not updated as of today though, I hope I can make an update soon.

Just now, ofan said:

I may have missed the news on this, but what happened to the Totallympics Result Portal?

What a coincidence, I was wondering the exact same thing only two or three days ago :p Not really because of results (I generally use Wikipedia or some official or specialized site), but because of schedules of a certain event :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

What a coincidence, I was wondering the exact same thing only two or three days ago :p Not really because of results (I generally use Wikipedia or some official or specialized site), but because of schedules of a certain event :d 

I feel the exact same lol. I always felt that Wikipedia was way better than the results portal for seeing the actual results, but I miss being able to see the schedule for the event in the first post of each thread. The event websites are always terrible for this.

@Sindo would it be possible to bring this back, and post the schedule for the events in the first post of the thread again on this main site?

Edited by ofan