website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I could express it in a dance so I don't have to actually say it?

I'm not sure what that means, but in any case, please use any kind of official country codes for these territories (even if they don't come from sport).

Non-Olympic territories used to have made up codes around here (maybe some of them still do). That was extremely annoying.

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I'm not sure what that means, but in any case, please use any kind of official country codes for these territories (even if they don't come from sport).

Non-Olympic territories used to have made up codes around here (maybe some of them still do). That was extremely annoying.

If there are official three letter country codes for stuff like Bougainville or the Cocos Islands, I absolutely agree. Just didn't think that existed :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

If you know the official ones, please tell me and I will use them. The "made up codes" were made up simply because I didn't know the official ones ;)

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

If you know the official ones, please tell me and I will use them. The "made up codes" were made up simply because I didn't know the official ones ;)

I think I've pointed out most of them in the past (and they have been changed). I will write if there are more.

#banbestmen

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

I think I've pointed out most of them in the past (and they have been changed). I will write if there are more.

And what about the new ones from the @ahjfcshfghb list ? Can you please tell me the country codes so when I will upload them I will use the correct ones ? Thanks!

Great, now I spent like 110 seconds for nothing. Pitchforks and torches :mad:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!