website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Hmm, I'm not sure if it's just me or my device, but when trying to post on the music thread and copy and paste my "Christmas Jukebox" logo and post a youtube video, there are all sorts of problems.... everything gets messed up and tables are appearing where the youtube video should appear.

Edit: Never mind, it's working ok now.

Edited by OlympicIRL

Am I the only one who have the Italian version of Totallympics? 

I know I need to practice my Italian, but I didn't know @Sindo knew that? :d

(Though Other Websites and Topic box are in English. :p)

image.thumb.png.8fc242ef4d838fbe6706b1859f9bee87.png

Edited by wumo26

16 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Am I the only one who have the Italian version of Totallympics? 

I know I need to practice my Italian, but I didn't know @Sindo knew that? :d

(Though Other Websites and Topic box are in English. :p)

image.thumb.png.8fc242ef4d838fbe6706b1859f9bee87.png

Can you try to logout and login again ?

7 minuti fa, Sindo ha scritto:

Can you try to logout and login again ?

It doesn't work. I have also tried to restart my laptop, but it still doesn't work. But don't use more of your time today/tonight. All topics and topic replies are in English, so it's not a big problem. It's Christmas Day, so enjoy it. :) 

34 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

It doesn't work. I have also tried to restart my laptop, but it still doesn't work. But don't use more of your time today/tonight. All topics and topic replies are in English, so it's not a big problem. It's Christmas Day, so enjoy it. :) 

It should be ok now, anyway keep in mind you can always change the language of the website (as you said just the buttons, not the content of course) from the bottom part of each page. So if in the future you want to learn some more Italian you can change it again :d

Something ain't going right here :lol:

xHXUjlI.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Excellent. Also, is it possible to mark every new event as 'read' in one click? Instead of just unread threads, every artistic swimming event in the world for next year is being shown in the list with 'Unread content', which kinda makes it impossible to see the things that actually are unread. (I know there's a filter where one can select just threads/topics instead of events, but 50 extra clicks per day is gonna be annoying :p )

That's not possible but now you see all of them together because the function was hidden until few minutes ago so now you got all the events together. Normally events will be added in smaller amount so you would not see all of them together.

Also, if you go to Activity-Unread Content, you can select Content Types-Topics and then you can save this setting from your account (together with many other settings).

Immagine.png

And if you save this change you will have this custom settings saved in the top right part of the screen without having to change the settings every time ;)

4 minutes ago, Sindo said:

That's not possible but now you see all of them together because the function was hidden until few minutes ago so now you got all the events together. Normally events will be added in smaller amount so you would not see all of them together.

Also, if you go to Activity-Unread Content, you can select Content Types-Topics and then you can save this setting from your account (together with many other settings).

Immagine.png

And if you save this change you will have this custom settings saved in the top right part of the screen without having to change the settings every time ;)

This doesn't seem to be working. I selected only Topics, clicked the checkmark for default stream, but it still looks like this when I clicked on "Unread Content"

yMRX99z.png

Jj5jZhw.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This doesn't seem to be working. I selected only Topics, clicked the checkmark for default stream, but it still looks like this when I clicked on "Unread Content"

yMRX99z.png

Jj5jZhw.png

What if after you change something you click on "Save as New Stream" button and you give a customised name to your settings?

Immagine.png

Just now, Sindo said:

What if after you change something you click on "Save as New Stream" button and you give a customised name to your settings?

Immagine.png

Let's see, I'll write everything I did :p

1. Click 'Unread content'

2. On that page, select Content Types --> Topics --> Apply Changes

3. Save As New Stream --> Enter name 'Unread topics'

4. Click 'Set as your default stream'

f6rJgRM.png

Much better, that's how it is supposed to look (for me) :d (condensed instead of expanded and no calendar events, just unread threads)

Grazie :cheer: