website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

On 09/11/2018 at 09:29, dcro said:

Like this:

Reveal hidden contents

A table becomes distorted randomly, even if it's a static post. :wacko: That is, when you try to copy a part of a table using Ctrl.

Ok I am going to ask support about this but I will do it next week to avoid them having tests today during the TISC :d

On 10/11/2018 at 13:30, Sindo said:

Ok I am going to ask support about this but I will do it next week to avoid them having tests today during the TISC :d

The support replied they can't do anything about that because we are using a third party plugin for tables. So hopefully the plugin developers will fix that in the future. Anyway, now the copy-pasting of rows has improved a lot, so instead of using CTRL you can just select a row and you can past it into a new row without loosing the format or getting the table distorted.

Example:

1 :COL Colombia 05:00 05:00
2 :GBR Great Britain 05:12 10:12
3 :TUN Tunisia 05:24 11:24
4 :CRO Croatia 05:36 11:36

Adding a row, selecting Colombia row and copying it into the new row:

2 :GBR Great Britain 05:12 10:12
3 :TUN Tunisia 05:24 11:24
4 :CRO Croatia 05:36 11:36

Adding a column, selecting a whole set of columns and copying it into the new column:

1 :COL Colombia 05:00 05:00 05:00
2 :GBR Great Britain 05:12 10:12 05:12
3 :TUN Tunisia 05:24 11:24 05:24
4 :CRO Croatia 05:36 11:36 05:36

You can now also change the column size by a symbol which appear if you pass near the separation line with your mouse.

• 3 weeks later...

December was already one day old and we still didn't have any error or total forum outage, which of course was too good to be true...anyway, we're back :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 02/12/2018 at 11:09, heywoodu said:

December was already one day old and we still didn't have any error or total forum outage, which of course was too good to be true...anyway, we're back :p 

Sorry for that, but we are back. The forum came back online this morning around 11:00 CET, but everything from yesterday went lost. Since yesterday was a Sunday and many posts have been posted, I put the forum offline for the whole day and asked the support to recover everything. So now everything until 01:00 CET Monday morning should be back ;) (just 2 posts from this morning went lost, one from you in this thread and the other one from @hckosice in the general chat thread ;) )

4 minutes ago, Sindo said:

(just 2 posts from this morning went lost, one from you in this thread

So I'll ask it again: is the forum hosted on a potato or on a web server? Because these things happen a million times more than on any healthy website or forum :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Although I have to say, the worst thing of all of this was having to look at a message in freaking Comic Sans all day like we're 5-year olds :lol:

hgmJ3UM.png

That's just adding insult to injury man.

Edited by heywoodu

Just now, heywoodu said:

Although I have to say, the worst thing of all of this was having to look at a message in freaking Comic Sans all day like we're 5-year olds :lol:

That's just adding insult to injury man.

That's just for you. Everyone else received the message in an adult font :raspberry:

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

That's just for you. Everyone else received the message in an adult font :raspberry:

You must have me confused with @Olympian1010