website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

5 minutes ago, Sindo said:

What do you mean ? Can you show me an example ?

Like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.41e584016d8c5dcef0dd0d122324888a.png

A table becomes distorted randomly, even if it's a static post. :wacko: That is, when you try to copy a part of a table using Ctrl.

#banbestmen

Here it gets distorted differently (yet a bit more readable than yours) :p 

Spoiler

o3po1dU.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Like this:

Hide contents

A table becomes distorted randomly, even if it's a static post. :wacko: That is, when you try to copy a part of a table using Ctrl.

Yeah the ctrl thing has never worked properly here. You should copy and paste the whole table and then edit it part by part without copy-paste (right mouse click+ctrl and select for example add a row or add a column or add a cell or merge cells etc.)

3 hours ago, Sindo said:

Yeah the ctrl thing has never worked properly here. You should copy and paste the whole table and then edit it part by part without copy-paste (right mouse click+ctrl and select for example add a row or add a column or add a cell or merge cells etc.)

But normally that's not necessary, until now it always worked fine.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Sindo said:

When did this start to happen ? I made the last update around 8 days ago and there were no more changes after that date. Do you remember if the problem started just after the update or just in the very last days ?

I first noticed it Wednesday. Can't remember using tables before that.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

I'm not using tables since long time here so I can't tell the differences from before. But I see @OlympicIRL has recently posted tables on the TISC thread, have you also noticed any difference ?

I noticed the problem with the Ctrl function so I just used the copy and paste option when right-clicking on the mouse. No idea when it started but it was sometime after a recent update, possibly around the time when the emojis and flags got fixed.

6 hours ago, dcro said:

Like this:

Hide contents

Ok I found out what you meant, I will open a support ticket for that. In the while, can you confirm that if you copy and paste the tables just selecting with your mouse, without using the CTRL button, everything works fine ?

Aaaand we're back.