website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Sur 6 August 2018 at 13:44 , Sindo a déclaré:

I can't change positions because I am using Adsense automatic ads. But at least from the PC you can surely use some plugin to avoid that :zip:

These ads covering the posts are really annoying. Even when you X them, that part of the screen remains covered.

45 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

These ads covering the posts are really annoying. Even when you X them, that part of the screen remains covered.

Ads covering posts should be a kind of mistakes, because it shouldn't happen. Can you send me a screenshot when it happens again so I can send it to the support ? Thanks :yes

23 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Ads covering posts should be a kind of mistakes, because it shouldn't happen. Can you send me a screenshot when it happens again so I can send it to the support ? Thanks :yes

It's happening to me as well.

#banbestmen

It's gotten to the point where Totallympicsing on my phone is getting a highly annoying experience instead of something fun and enjoyable. At least on my laptop Adblock works good.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

35 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's gotten to the point where Totallympicsing on my phone is getting a highly annoying experience instead of something fun and enjoyable. At least on my laptop Adblock works good.

I can't decide the placement of the ads :dunno: I have asked not to have ads between posts at least for logged users, let's see if it will work.

Just now, Sindo said:

I can't decide the placement of the ads :dunno: I have asked not to have ads between posts at least for logged users, let's see if it will work.

I'm not blaming you :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Isn't it possible to for example have premium accounts again, with the main benefit being no ads (both on computers and on mobile devices)? I never click on ads anyway (when I need something, I'll search for it) and I think a few euros as payment for a premium account benefits Totallympics much more than those 0 ads I click. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Isn't it possible to for example have premium accounts again, with the main benefit being no ads (both on computers and on mobile devices)? I never click on ads anyway (when I need something, I'll search for it) and I think a few euros as payment for a premium account benefits Totallympics much more than those 0 ads I click. 

Yeah, this is something I can introduce again in the future :yes