website statistics

Men's Football CAF African Cup of Nations 2019

bestmen

btw the lowest ticket price is 500 EGP , these final ticket prices suit only the upper class in Egypt , that's why there won't be many fans tonight for sorry :( and yes i forgot that Algeria sent all their military planes to take the very dangerous fans to Egypt :yes

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

They are the ambassador of Netherlands in Algeria. I'm almost sure that the Netherlands ambassador in Senegal support Senegal ;)

Yeah, excellent bit of PR. I mean, of course you can't be ambassador in a finalist country and don't pretend to cheer for them :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Black magic, blood magic, stop it before I laugh so hard I piss my pants :lol: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

54 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

thanks God Algeria doesn't have any good sports other than football and Tawfik Makhloufi , or we'd have seen all these silly jokes in all threads :whistle:

Don't forget cyclist Reguigui, who sometimes wins obscure races in Africa or the Far East, and also national championships :evil: