website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Olympian1010

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

At least now you realize the enormity of Olympian's ignorance. :p

It was the wording off the question that threw me off, but I also really don’t care for rivers. 


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It was the wording off the question that threw me off, but I also really don’t care for rivers. 

Much more a fan of streams.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Much more a fan of streams.

Olympic Channel approves :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Griff88 said:

So.. Have you guys got your bags?

 

@Olympian1010 @Vojthas

Not yet... I have even forgotten about them coming ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Griff88 said:

So.. Have you guys got your bags?

 

@Olympian1010 @Vojthas

Nope


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa, I thought I'm the last one to receive that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Griff88 said:

So.. Have you guys got your bags?

 

@Olympian1010 @Vojthas

 

8 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Not yet... I have even forgotten about them coming ;)

 

7 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Whoa, I thought I'm the last one to receive that

Seems I spoke too soon :p


Found something waiting in a box on my doorstep after I got home from college today 

FBFCD425-94EC-44B4-ACA3-E5CBA28E2E69.jpeg

 

The bag is a bit bigger than I expected. It’s a full on rainproof backpack really. The bag seems like a good, high quality bag. Logo/Olympic Rings on front and back. A nice little prize for sure. Pretty cool all-in-all.  
 

It comes in what is possible the shifty looking box of all-time :p

 

Box is labeled with a letter that features a small green line on it. Wording should be in French.

  • Like 2

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A saw something shiny when I opened up the bag. I got excited because I thought it was a little Yodli pin or something like that...and then I realized it was just my light reflecting off the bottom of the bag :facepalm:


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

 

 

Seems I spoke too soon :p


Found something waiting in a box on my doorstep after I got home from college today 

FBFCD425-94EC-44B4-ACA3-E5CBA28E2E69.jpeg

 

The bag is a bit bigger than I expected. It’s a full on rainproof backpack really. The bag seems like a good, high quality bag. Logo/Olympic Rings on front and back. A nice little prize for sure. Pretty cool all-in-all.  
 

It comes in what is possible the shifty looking box of all-time :p

 

Box is labeled with a letter that features a small green line on it. Wording should be in French.

How much further is California from Lausanne than Poland? :p Just one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...