website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

At least now you realize the enormity of Olympian's ignorance. :p

It was the wording off the question that threw me off, but I also really don’t care for rivers. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It was the wording off the question that threw me off, but I also really don’t care for rivers. 

Much more a fan of streams.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Griff88 said:

So.. Have you guys got your bags?

@Olympian1010 @Vojthas

Nope

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 hours ago, Griff88 said:

So.. Have you guys got your bags?

@Olympian1010 @Vojthas

8 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Not yet... I have even forgotten about them coming ;)

7 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Whoa, I thought I'm the last one to receive that

Seems I spoke too soon :p

Found something waiting in a box on my doorstep after I got home from college today 

FBFCD425-94EC-44B4-ACA3-E5CBA28E2E69.jpeg

The bag is a bit bigger than I expected. It’s a full on rainproof backpack really. The bag seems like a good, high quality bag. Logo/Olympic Rings on front and back. A nice little prize for sure. Pretty cool all-in-all.  

It comes in what is possible the shifty looking box of all-time :p

Box is labeled with a letter that features a small green line on it. Wording should be in French.

A saw something shiny when I opened up the bag. I got excited because I thought it was a little Yodli pin or something like that...and then I realized it was just my light reflecting off the bottom of the bag :facepalm:

36 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Seems I spoke too soon :p

Found something waiting in a box on my doorstep after I got home from college today 

FBFCD425-94EC-44B4-ACA3-E5CBA28E2E69.jpeg

The bag is a bit bigger than I expected. It’s a full on rainproof backpack really. The bag seems like a good, high quality bag. Logo/Olympic Rings on front and back. A nice little prize for sure. Pretty cool all-in-all.  

It comes in what is possible the shifty looking box of all-time :p

Box is labeled with a letter that features a small green line on it. Wording should be in French.

How much further is California from Lausanne than Poland? :p Just one?