website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

And what is the exact thing did you press?

The results of speed skating.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

it works well for me, Firefox.

which browser you use ?

Chrome, where it doesn't work - weirdly, since they specifically mention Chrome. I thought "surely it'll work on the other two browsers they mention" and there I get the exact same message. Suddenly, there was no problem yet earlier today.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

53 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I can't believe I've lived to see Colombia earning a medal at the Winter (Youth) Olympics while Canada hasn't earned one yet. :lol:

I'm happy for them. With their success in speed skating in roller sports, it is only natural that they can also have success on the ice version (and short track) at the Winter Olympics. Hopefully this medal at the Youth Olympics encourages them to continue with the investment.

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Chrome, where it doesn't work - weirdly, since they specifically mention Chrome. I thought "surely it'll work on the other two browsers they mention" and there I get the exact same message. Suddenly, there was no problem yet earlier today.

Try it by clicking on this link HERE ?

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I'm happy for them. With their success in speed skating in roller sports, it is only natural that they can also have success on the ice version (and short track) at the Winter Olympics. Hopefully this medal at the Youth Olympics encourages them to continue with the investment.

I hope so too. 

I'm also happy that now every one of the six continents has a medal at the Winter Youth Olympics. I didn't think this would happen anytime soon, to be honest, but here it is! 

8/10, average day for me. Good enough to win the day (with 10 other people, including @Vojthas) though

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

Lol today's trivia got so many 1st ranked

Today was super :SUI centric, I hated it. Also, they misspelled Colombia :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela